The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls Online rated M? maybe spoilers

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Elder Scrolls Online rated M for sexual innuendo, severed heads, and drinking games

Now I have played this game since 5 days early release, and been to every where I can imagine going. I do get the last two for rating M, severed heads and drinking games.

But not the sexual innuendo
the only thing I have so far seen, is "strippers" dancing on top of beds in ins, a dude tied up to the wall, where his mistress is yelling at him, small stuff like that, where I know in another mmo, they are pushing abit further

So im I missing something from this M rating, haven't I looked hard enough? :)

running around in a bra, for me dont count as M rating lol
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a few comments here and there, but not enough for an M rating.

Mostly it's because it has murder, gore, and soul stealing, which are not themes you want a six year old (for example) experiencing.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, your opinion isn't what matters. The ESRB has their own standards.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    An innuendo is, by definition, subtle or indirect. ESO does have such subtle hints.

Personally I don't see any sexual content in this game that would be inappropriate for a younger teenager, but then I've been playing TES games since I was 12, so I've already seen it all... Heck, Morrowind was rated T and it had me strip before a lewd Hlaalu noble.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they don't want young minds to get hooked on Lusty Argonian Maids.
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    Always figured it was because of all the teenagers doing the in zone cussing and stuff. yea, not much blood gore or sex in this game. I let my teenagers play.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the most blood gore in the game is the vampire feed, they could push a bit further :)
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see more blood when killing
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and hear more cries of anguish

-Thomas Pain

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    ...But not the sexual innuendo...
    You clearly never met my Naked Nord "Thorwald Titanborn", Dragon Knight and crowned "Mr. Sexual Innuendo of Tamriel 2014"!

post-2-1395871339.png
    Edited by SirAndy on August 28, 2014 7:00PM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol SirAndy, im scared for life, ill truly have nightmares of this vision :)