Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour Dark Anchors

gwillard_ESO
gwillard_ESO
✭✭
I just got to this zone and as is my usual, I explore as much as I can prior to questing

So, I realize it's going to be different in Coldharbour but I see achievements for dark anchors yet I'm not finding any.

I would think we could destroy the Coldharbour dark anchors to prevent them from gathering Tamriel souls. Not the case?
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cold harbour dark anchor achievement, aint just cold harbour the location :)

its all the maps in the 3 factions and cyrodil you need to destroy to get it
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Anchors are for the plane meld, they bind Tamriel to Cold Harbour. Cold Harbour already conforms to Molag Bals will, so doesn't need the anchors, in a way it is the anchors.

Souls are captured by other means, soul gems usually.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule