The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon/Trials Assist Tools: Lacking?

Faustes
Faustes
✭✭✭
Anyone else feel dungeons/trials are pretty lacking in terms of assist tools?

- Can't mark targets
- No "ready" check tool
- LFG tool is not cross-faction
- Etc
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mark targets? like using tab, so you only hit the one you wanna hit?

I only play in ts groups in trails, so ready is easy for us to see, or we do a AFK check, where we run to a place in the place we are.

LFG Tool, sadly as its designed, nobody uses it at higher levels, since many have already made good game friendships, and plays with people that they know. If anything the Tool, needs some kind of incitement (I think the english word is) to be used for. What I mean is, its actually harder to complete things with LFG tool, since you dont know who u will group with, so maybe a little reward for using it would be good. Still wont use it myself though :)
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Mark targets like putting an icon above their head, so the entire group knows which one to DPS down first. For example, the healers in FG or something
    LFG Tool, sadly as its designed, nobody uses it at higher levels, since many have already made good game friendships, and plays with people that they know. If anything the Tool, needs some kind of incitement (I think the english word is) to be used for. What I mean is, its actually harder to complete things with LFG tool, since you dont know who u will group with, so maybe a little reward for using it would be good. Still wont use it myself though :)
    Agreed. Similar to other games, there's incentive to use the LFG tool.
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    Faustes wrote: »
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Mark targets like putting an icon above their head, so the entire group knows which one to DPS down first. For example, the healers in FG or something

Yeah, currently best you can do is have someone use a skill with an obvious visual effect on the target like backlash (or morphs) from templar line, weakness to elements from destro line, or siphon from resto line.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others