Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deshaan Inventory Bags Merchants...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
My character's inventory space is almost full, where exactly can I find a inventory bags merchant NPC at in the area of Deshaan folks???, please help someone.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold, Northwest corner. Right in the center of the merchant circle there.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you started using the bank? It's a good way to offload crafting materials and whatnot that you don't need out in the wilds. You can also sell things you don't want to keep to any vendor. There are lots of ways to manage inventory, though buying more space is certainly one of them, it gets expensive quickly.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, don't forget your horse, if you have one. You can get one bag slot a day for 250 gold, much cheaper than any bank upgrade past the second or third one. Your horse can grow to 50 slots, if you don't mind them being slow.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Also, don't forget your horse, if you have one. You can get one bag slot a day for 250 gold, much cheaper than any bank upgrade past the second or third one. Your horse can grow to 50 slots, if you don't mind them being slow.

That's what I did, mind you, it's a stop gap measure, sooner or later you need a bag/bank upgrade or three, but the horse does help a lot.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule