Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price check? [Consummate Honey Brittle Recipe] & [Racial Motifs 14: Daedric]

Awdwyn
Awdwyn
✭✭✭
Considering that drop rates on purple items have changed wildly in the past few weeks, can anyone please help give me an idea of what these two items are worth?

Cheers!

Best Answers

• ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are worth as the same as Primal, Barbaric and Ancient Elf Motif, there is no diffference in drop btw these Motifs...all are rare!
    Answer ✓
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say about 60k for Ancient Elf.
    Answer ✓
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Consumate Honey Brittle can be sold for 80k - 100k, but if you really shop around you may find it for 40k - 50k. Mainly because it's the one purple top tier food recipe that doesn't require ingredients only found via hirelings (tomatoes/oats).
    Answer ✓
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The purple motifs are going for 20K-30K right now. The Consummate Honey Brittle Recipe is selling for around 50K while the other purple VR5 food recipes are around 30K. People may be asking almost double those prices but they are not selling them at those inflated prices.
    Answer ✓
  • Awdwyn
    Awdwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all - good to have an idea of what a fair buying price is :wink:
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    The purple motifs are going for 20K-30K right now. The Consummate Honey Brittle Recipe is selling for around 50K while the other purple VR5 food recipes are around 30K. People may be asking almost double those prices but they are not selling them at those inflated prices.
    You can't find motifs so low price just imperial can reach around 100k price,
    purple ones are around 50k
  • Syndy
    Syndy
    ✭✭✭

Speak for yourself. I have bought all of the purple motifs, the ancient elf for 20k, all others for 25k, just have to be patient and watch zone chat.
    Syndy - VR14 Breton Templar
    Sacrilege
    Daggerfall Covenant

Warhammer
    Syndia - 100 Zealot, Syndai - 99 Black Guard, Cyndrana - 84 Sorceress
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    The drop rate changed. The rare motifs have gone up in price. I've farmed for 5 days and still haven't even gotten one. I got a bunch of purple recipes though. Mostly the drinks that no one wants. The food people love. Since the purple recipes where going for 100k before the update It's safe to assume that's the price the motifs should go for now. It's like they changed places. I never was able to get the purple recipes before that last update but now I can get them very easily but I can't get a rare motif.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    It's also important to remember that the prices are significantly different on the two servers. I'm not sure why things sell for more on the EU server than the NA server, but they do.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you can find motifs. Just extremely rare right now. I looted an Imperial motif in Daggerfall Castle just a couple days ago.
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say about 60k for Ancient Elf.

Are you on the EU server? I hear motif prices are way higher there.

I paid 20k for Barbaric, 18k for Primal, 22k for Ancient Elf with about 40 Palladium, 20k and about 9k worth of tempers for Imperial, and recently acquired Daedric for 22k. These prices were on DC, though my excursions into AD and EP on alts haven't shown any significantly higher ones.

Though I've seen Barbaric/Ancient Elf/Primal advertised for more, they never seem to sell - the same ads at 30k+ will get spammed all day with no bites as far as I can tell.

Daedric can get as high as 30k and be considered reasonable. Imperial seems to max out at 40k on US anymore.
    Edited by Circuitous on August 22, 2014 5:55PM
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC