The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-game customer support never works on my Mac

viktorcodeneb18_ESO
tvtquv868nd9.png

This is what I get every time I try to open this tab from the game on a Mac. The error message is actually invisible; I had to select the text to show it. Anyone else getting this?

Also, since there’s no way to report bugs from inside the game I will be creating topics here, on the forum. Sorry if it is bothering you.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why this is other than the correct ports are not open and/ or connecting correctly on your router. The bug reporter uses the browser port to report stuff I believe;
    WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO ALLOW THE GAME THROUGH MY FIREWALL?

Updated 08/13/2014 01:48 PM Published 11/21/2012 01:43 PM
    To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, players should configure their routers to open the following outbound ports:

TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Port 80 and Port 443
    source
    it's not able to connect correctly to the server hence the error.

You can also report bugs and technical issies direct to Zenimax via the web site on the Support page via email (well form to fill) or telephone here.
    Edited by Moonraker on August 17, 2014 3:25PM
  • viktorcodeneb18_ESO
    Disabled the firewall on my router — same result. This tab did work few months back, so I guess it is compatible with my home network. Probably this isn’t a network error at all.