Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance for NA & EU Megaserver – 8/14/14 [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone!

We want to let you know that we are still planning to have maintenance on Thursday, August 14th for both megaservers, which will be addressing the damage scaling issue that some of you have reported. However, the exact timing for the maintenance is still under discussion. We do know for sure that we will not be taking the North American megaserver down at 8:00AM EDT as we usually do, and it will be later in the day.

We’ll have a better idea of when each megaserver will be taken offline by tomorrow morning, and we’ll update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your understanding!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The confirmed maintenance times for today are as follows:
    • The North American megaserver will be taken offline today at 1:00PM EDT
    • The European megaserver will be taken offline during the regular maintenance window tonight at 10:00PM EDT (3:00AM BST/4:00AM CEST on August 15)
    We expect this maintenance to last a few hours, and we’ll update this thread as soon as each is complete. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The North American maintenance is complete, and the server is back online. Thanks for your patience! The European megaserver maintenance will still take place during the regular scheduled maintenance window.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post