Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Health Regen vs Potion Use

Darkonflare15
Darkonflare15
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a question. In my current build I have the potion timer reduce all the way to 15 secs so that I can use potions to heal me. This is getting really tedious since most of the time when I really need a potion, the potion has a delay then I usually die. I was wonder would a boost to health regen would help my toon since he is more close combat oriented. This is for the buffs for my jewelery.
  • Galrukh
    Galrukh
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not no, health regen on its own is close to useless if you are actually being attacked by more than 1 person and you would like to do anything other than hold block down.
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    My experience on the issue -

* Food Stat buff currently beats Drink Regen buff by a huge margin. So always use Food and never Drink.

* Don't wait until you NEED to use a potion to survive. As soon as your health drops below the point where your potion will refill you, use it. That way, it is more likely to be ready if and when you need it.

* Do be sure to use triple stat potions. The additional Sta and Mag restoration can make all the difference.

Good Hunting.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innocente wrote: »
    My experience on the issue -

* Food Stat buff currently beats Drink Regen buff by a huge margin. So always use Food and never Drink.

* Don't wait until you NEED to use a potion to survive. As soon as your health drops below the point where your potion will refill you, use it. That way, it is more likely to be ready if and when you need it.

* Do be sure to use triple stat potions. The additional Sta and Mag restoration can make all the difference.

Good Hunting.

Good info but in the near future we will be able to use drink and food together. The problem with the second step is when I need the potion is when I am waiting on it to finish the cool down and triple stat potion are a pain to make with out buying the mats and rather use my money on something else.