Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoration Expert passive

Aenra
Aenra
✭✭✭✭
Was wondering if anyone can help me out here, since the description is (a surprise in ESO..not..) insufficient. Would really appreciate it.

1) Does "allies below 30% health" include my sorry little carcass or not?
[I know the obvious answer is no, it says allies, but there are other spells that -also- say allies and yet affect us too. Hence the confusion..]

2)Since it only says "with resto staff equipped", would it be safe to assume that it also buffs my Nightblade Siphoning abilties?

Once again, my thanks in advance.
Pride, honour and purity
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    edit: am asking since there ar eother abilities that also denote "allies" and yet they do affect us as well, regardless
    Pride, honour and purity
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone?
    Pride, honour and purity
  • VinnOmniusVeritas
    VinnOmniusVeritas
    ✭✭✭
    While I can't answer specifically, I would say that now is the perfect time to test it yourself. Assuming you don't have the passive, get beat on, heal yourself and note the healing. Go repec your skills (dirt cheap now) and get the passive, test again. Did it affect you?
    It's a little fuzzy, but ... I think I drank so much I couldn't pay my tab. If I'm remembering it right, I said something like, "This crappy quartz thing thing should cover it, catman!" -- Rollin