Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[snip] for the win!

Prince_Edward
Prince_Edward
✭✭✭
DaFunk gets the world first kill on AA Hard Mode. Congrats!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Names in Thread's Title]
Edited by ZOS_SandraF on August 23, 2014 9:35PM
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :) Too bad you get a headstart of us European players. : /

Edit: Curious though, did the leaderboards reset?
    Are there seperate leaderboars for hard mode?
    So we will be seeing people that never have entered the trials to have trial gear now?...
    Edited by Caph on August 5, 2014 5:45AM
    Lost interest in the game and canceled subscription. Maybe I'll come back if I gain interest again.
    Co Guild Master of Baby Face Bananas
    World record time Hel Ra (8min 08sec)
    Eu record time AA (8min 44sec)
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • dafraorb16_ESO
    dafraorb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    World first kill in teso?
    Wtf get out
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    World first kill in teso?
    Wtf get out

envy isn't very becoming
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caph wrote: »
    Congratulations! :) Too bad you get a headstart of us European players. : /

Edit: Curious though, did the leaderboards reset?
    Are there seperate leaderboars for hard mode?
    So we will be seeing people that never have entered the trials to have trial gear now?...

no leader board reset no separate leader board and yes the gear is BoE (which is a huge fail)
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    world first Akylios in Rift was an achievement.... this not so much. Grats though either way I am sure it was a bit tough to do.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys.

Horribly dumb that the loot is essentially 100% identical, with maybe 2-4% higher armor (and maybe dmg on weps).. (with not even a single change to the set bonus stats/enchants/freaking item descript/name/anything).

Insanely fail on itemization yet again ZO. Didn't even give players a way to show off some prestige by renaming the items..

Well my time with this game has come to an end anyways. It was a fun few months competing with you guys, alacrity and the few other top raiding guilds.

Hope to see you in the next mmo.

-Axer, (former leader of Crush it)
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Vargtask
    Vargtask
    ✭✭
    BOE? I never figured ESO could screw up end game more, I'm done
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not BoP???? :|
  • Ygaer
    Ygaer
    People really need to speak out much louder against this crap. The gear is nearly identical! The only motivation there is to do HM is to say you've done it, and as ideal as that may be for some people to think, the only result will be dead content very, very few people are running.
    Ygaer Meister - AD
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    worldfirst on default. no deal get worldfirst in this game when you play on the US server. US has minimum of 14 hours advantage over europe. Call it NA First. thats a fair statement.
  • Ygaer
    Ygaer
    Uh, regardless of when anyone had access, they were the first people in the world to clear it on live servers. May not have been a level playing field between EU and NA servers but that's the way the cookie crumbles...
    Ygaer Meister - AD
  • Prince_Edward
    Prince_Edward
    ✭✭✭
    You can play on the NA server if you're in EU, and vice versa. So its not just "NA first". You're simply trying to rationalize how you can disqualify another guilds kill, purely because it wasn't your guild that did it first. If you want to try and say that it isn't an option for EU players to use NA because of lag, then I think you should actually log on to the NA server from EU before you say that.
    Edited by Prince_Edward on August 6, 2014 12:23AM
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren't allowed to name players in thread titles according to the Community Rules. It is listed under Naming and Shaming.

Within; Without.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaFunk's a guild I think. And no one's shaming it, save for the haters with their "You were awake when I wasn't, that's not fair"

Hence no breach of the Rules
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vargtask wrote: »
    BOE? I never figured ESO could screw up end game more, I'm done

Send me your items and gold?