The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just got booted from the server, now I can't log in

emeraldbay
emeraldbay
✭✭✭✭✭
Every time I log in, I get Error 301 (can't connect), even though my internet connection is working flawlessly. Anybody else get this?
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens a lot. Some can wait for a refresh in about 15 minutes and log in, some have to spam the snot out of your log in to get in, and some can't log in until the next server reboot. :(

Copy/paste your pw and try to log in. If it sits there more than five seconds, cancel and paste your password in and try again. Rinse and repeat until it lets you in...hopefully.
    Edited by Seravi on July 31, 2014 9:42PM
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been having this issue all day
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain