The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

V12 Warlock Set looks

Natjur
Natjur
✭✭✭✭✭
When patch 1.32 goes live, you will need 5 pieces of the warlock set to get Magicka Flood instead of 3.

So that means adding Cowl of the Warlock (Head), Robes of the Warlock (Chest) or Focus of the Warlock (Neck\Shoulders). I am using jewelry currently.

Anyone got a pictures of what the V12 versions of looks like
Edited by Natjur on July 31, 2014 4:18AM
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugly. It might even be the ugliest armor that I've seen and I've been wearing it for quite a while. It looks like a plain white, heavy robe. I don't even know what the hood looks like because I have the setting on to hide the helmet.

I may take a screenshot tonight if I'm able to get on.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you dye dropped sets? Or only crafted sets?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so the robe is out, its too ugly, The helm is hidden and the shoulders I just hope I can fix with the new dyes.

So my new build, 5 warlock, 3 Willow's Path, 3 Night Mother Gaze... That might work as least with patch 1.32 I can replace the enchantments on the jewelry now
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Ok, so the robe is out, its too ugly, The helm is hidden and the shoulders I just hope I can fix with the new dyes.

So my new build, 5 warlock, 3 Willow's Path, 3 Night Mother Gaze... That might work as least with patch 1.32 I can replace the enchantments on the jewelry now

The problem with Warlock enchant was no one running Warlock needs magicka recovery. They are almost certainly well into softcap/diminishing returns. But aren't softcaps going way up with Update 3? In that case, getting full effect from 3 magicka recovery enchants might be worthwhile. I still like the flexibility to change the enchant, though.

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

The problem with Warlock enchant was no one running Warlock needs magicka recovery. They are almost certainly well into softcap/diminishing returns. But aren't softcaps going way up with Update 3? In that case, getting full effect from 3 magicka recovery enchants might be worthwhile. I still like the flexibility to change the enchant, though.
    The stamina and Health caps are going up, the magicka regen cap is going DOWN. So yes, I will be replacing the enchantment

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The stamina and Health caps are going up, the magicka regen cap is going DOWN. So yes, I will be replacing the enchantment

Oh my God. That is a big nerf to my Templar. We have trouble maintaining magicka as it is. Now it is going to be even more of a case of holding everybody up between trash pulls because I am at 5% magicka while everybody else is at 70%. It is why I use Warlock gear. For other classes, it is a matter of min/maxing. For Templars, Warlock is practically a necessity. :-(

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh my God. That is a big nerf to my Templar. We have trouble maintaining magicka as it is. Now it is going to be even more of a case of holding everybody up between trash pulls because I am at 5% magicka while everybody else is at 70%. It is why I use Warlock gear. For other classes, it is a matter of min/maxing. For Templars, Warlock is practically a necessity. :-(

Wait. Per this post:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/119043/patch-1-3-soft-caps-stats/p2

softcap on magicka recovery is going way UP, from 79 to 169. It is softcap on spell damage that is going DOWN, from 158 to 131. Has it changed on PTS between when this was posted and now?
    Edited by Dagoth_Rac on July 31, 2014 11:10PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. Per this post:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/119043/patch-1-3-soft-caps-stats/p2

softcap on magicka recovery is going way UP, from 79 to 169. It is softcap on spell damage that is going DOWN, from 158 to 131. Has it changed on PTS between when this was posted and now?
    Maybe I was mistaken and misread it as magic regen instead of spell damage, I think your right.

Edited by Natjur on July 31, 2014 11:18PM