The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you able to use a controller to play the game?

tablstewart
tablstewart
Soul Shriven
I hate using the keyboard and am not very good at it...because of that I do not play many pc games but am addicted to skyrim because I can use the 360 controller with it....am I able to use the controller with the online game as well?
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    I use a xbox 360 controller on the mac. Its workable.

How to on Mac
    How to for PC
    Edited by Tallowby on July 31, 2014 4:12PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    The game itself is not set up for a controller, but there is an add-on you can get to enable one.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare