The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

morphed spells

Boom34
Boom34
✭✭
is there a way to unmorph my spell, i messed up and picked the wrong one and i dont want to have to start over.
Thx in advance.
  • AlexDrago
    AlexDrago
    ✭✭✭
    No, you cant. But you can reset all skillpoints for 100g each and morph spell again.
    For that you need to go to one of those cityes, than find an altar of god (there are 3 of them: 1 for reset skillpoints, 1 for reset attributes and 1 for rings of Mara), pay the price (100g each skillpoint, so if you spent 10 skill points you need to pay 1000g) and thats all.
    Yuo can find those altars there:
    Aldmeri Dominion - Elden Root city in Grahtwood
    Daggerfall Covenant - Wayrest city in Stormhaven
    Ebonheart Pact – Mournhold city in Deshaan
    If you have nothing to say say nothing ©
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats sad but wait until Patch 1.3 goes live. That should be next week or the week after it.
    Than you can respecc your points for a lot less Gold and maybe we will the feature for respeccing morphs in as well.
  • Boom34
    Boom34
    ✭✭
    Stendarr blesses you with his wisdom. For a generous contribution in his name, the god of mercy, charity, and justice will grant you the power to revisit your choices regarding your skills.
    Skills: Make a donation 2000 gold.
    That makes a lot of sense. Thats what i hate about this game, everything is too expensive, especially for lower levels. Thanks a lot ESO, can you guys get anything right for once.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better than getting everything for free.
  • Boom34
    Boom34
    ✭✭
    So you would rather pay up the rear than get something for free? What planet are you from? I'm not asking for free just reasonable.
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    Boom34 wrote: »
    So you would rather pay up the rear than get something for free? What planet are you from? I'm not asking for free just reasonable.

in real life... where money is "earned" everyone would like things for free... but in a game when money literaly "grow on trees" you need money sinks in order to not have the economy got to wastes...

also note that with 1.3 we will have a period of grace with respec cost going down to 1 gold per skill point... after the period of grace the respec cost will be set at a value that is still lower than the actual (no info on what this value will be atm...)