The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A cool fix that could help stamina builds a bit.

Cainthelongshot
Cainthelongshot
Soul Shriven
So I know they are planning to add a spell that exchanges magicka for stamina when the spell crafting update comes out. Anyway I think it would be cool to have a spell that makes the next magicka ability cost stamina and have its damage base calculated with stamina and weapon damage instead of magicka and spell damage. It could allow stamina based builds to be a little more viable when using the class based abilites. I'm sure there may be a few ways to exploit this ability but I believe Zenimax would figure that out. I just think it would be cool if my stamina based templar could shoot arrows and still do some mad damage with my spear. I'm sure some other stamina based builds would love this idea also
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    This is the flaw in the system right now i cannot dps with class abilities as its terrible dps due to low spell/majicka while majicka builds get both the weapon and the class skills to choose from that can dps effectively.
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    But it could be so easly balanced. Just like those Skills in the class line already use Weapon Crit, they should scale its DMG with Weapon Power.

F.e.: Nightblade Surprised Attack.

Costs: Magicka
    Scales from: Weapon DMG & Weapon Crit.

That's how it should be. Atm. these skills are no where at home:

Costs: Magicka
    Scales from: SpellDMG & Weapon Crit.

All Attacks, that are already marked as an Melee Attack should just scale with WeaponDMG. This would bring a lot more balance in the current system.