The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVP AD guild.

Sabin1269
Sabin1269
✭✭✭
I've been searching for a group centric PvP guild with the AD. I'm a Vr1 Dk who is primarily DPS and sometime tank at lower lvl dungeons. I really want to experience Cyrodill but when I tried a few times I can't even solo the Solo dungeons due to every enemy in Cyrodill is Vr5. Reply to this post or send my an invite in game @Sabin1269. I really like to group and would love to run through the base AD quest in Cyrodill and also dungeon run and Skyshard hunt.
  • ManicMonkey
    ManicMonkey
    ✭✭
    Hi. Do u mind if I ask what server and timezone u play in? I represent NOCTURNAL a mature oceanic guild and we would be more than happy to help. in fact just the other week we did all the dolmens in Cyrodil
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    No problem at all, I play on the NA server in the EDT timezone. Right now as I post this it is almost 8:00am here.
  • ManicMonkey
    ManicMonkey
    ✭✭
    Probably not the greatest match then as I think EDT is like -6? since we are +10 unless u keep some crazy hours I don't think it would work too well lol. Good luck though mate :)
  • Sabin1269
    Sabin1269
    ✭✭✭
    Me? No, you keep some crazy hours! Lol. Yeah probably wouldn't be the best match would it?