The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild ranks and permissions with v1.3.0

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have any more detailed info on the ranks and what notable new permissions v1.3.0 will bring to guilds?

I'd really like a screenshot or something to see what permissions are going to be added as the patch notes were vague on the topic (if legal :) I'm not aware of the PTS policy on screenshots).

I would test v1.3.0 in the PTS myself but I simply just don't have the time. If any helpful PTS testers could chime in it would be much appreciated since I've already done an exhaustive search of the forums and can find nothing.
Edited by Cuyler on July 29, 2014 2:44PM
Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this discussion really so non-existent? There's people viewing but no responses....can we get some answers on this please ZOS?

When patched these will be significant. It would be nice to be able to prepare as a guild for such sweeping changes. thx
    Edited by Cuyler on July 28, 2014 8:27PM
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Cuyler‌

Screenshots, vids, etc... are OK to take when on PTS. I'll check into this for you when I get home from work today and see if it's easy enough to post up some screenshots.

In the meantime check out this vid (started at 2:25, shows guild ranks at 2:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBqndZRfEXw&t=2m25s
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds great! thanks....I can't watch the vid until later youtube is blocked on my work computer :neutral_face:
    Edited by Cuyler on July 29, 2014 2:43PM