The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clanfears?

rbenkepub19_ESO
rbenkepub19_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm a sorcerer, and I feel silly even asking this question, given the following:

1) I've been playing since early release.
2) I'm currently VR6.
3) My Daedric Summoning is at level 50.

What I can't figure out it this: How does a sorcerer gain the ability to summon a clanfear? I have the volatile familiar, and I have the twilight matriarch. The clanfear isn't even an option in my skill list, yet I see lowbie sorcerers running around with clanfears. What am I overlooking?
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO
    AFAIK Claifear is a morph of unstable familiar and you've chosen the other morph. You'll have to respec to get it :(
    "Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When the "Summon Unstable Familiar" skill gets high enough (about level 4 I think) and you have a skill point available, you will see three beige diamond shapes on the left of the skill, they form a sort of triangle.

Click on them.

You will them be given the option to morph your skill into either "Summon Clanfear" or "Summon Volatile Familiar".

All active skills can be morphed like this, Passives can't be morphed.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on July 26, 2014 10:09AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Respec is available at the locations below for each faction if you end up wanting to go that route:

Aldmeri Dominion : Shrine to Stendarr in Elden Root, Grahtwood. Attribute Reset : Shrine to Auriel, Elden Root

Ebonheart Pact : Shrine to Stuhn is in Mournhold, Deshaan. Attribute Reset : Shrine to Kyne, Mournhould

Daggerfall Covenant : Shrine to Stendarr is in Wayrest, Stormhaven. Attribute Reset : Shrine to Akatosh, Wayrest

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21x391/skill_reset_shrine_locations/
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.