The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auto-loot whitelist add-on

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
I usually don't auto loot because I end up with loads of junk and so far I haven't used the available auto loot add-ons because, from what I have seen, they still seem to grab everything of a particular type. I keep thinking it would be really nice to be able to, for example, mark an item as an auto loot then the add-on will keep grabbing them for me as I open containers. For example, at my level I may want onions and beef for my recipes. I loot one, mark that I want more of that then keep exploring. I can then review and remove items from the list as needed. Everything else will just appear on corpses and in containers as normal. What do you think?
Edited by Karius_Imalthar on June 30, 2014 9:57PM
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has the end result you want. There is a full grocery list in the add-on settings that you choose what to keep. Make sure you download the 1.2.3 version IN THE COMMENTS!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info273-LootFilterRemix.html
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you. I will try it out!
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played around with Loot Filter Remix. Am I correct in thinking that it doesn't take items based on filters but junks or destroys them based on filters? Thank you.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I played around with Loot Filter Remix. Am I correct in thinking that it doesn't take items based on filters but junks or destroys them based on filters? Thank you.

Correct. As I said, it gives you the end result I think your looking for. I'm not sure there is a way to parse the contents of a container and take things programmatically, but you can iterate through things added to your inventory. So this add-on gets rid of what isn't wanted or needed.
    Edited by Dominoid on July 1, 2014 9:40PM
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Dom! I was checking out LootDrop which makes auto looting a lot better than just seeing a line of text on the chat window so I think these two together should work pretty well.
  • Red_Olander
    Red_Olander
    ✭✭✭
    Loot Filter Remix causes errors after the recent patch and has not been updated.
    Make sure you get it only if it is not an Out of Date addon
    As of this posting it is still out of date.

Hopefully some will create a new filter addon or they will finally update this one since the last update by DerVagabund was on June 4th 2014
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loot Filter Remix causes errors after the recent patch and has not been updated.
    Make sure you get it only if it is not an Out of Date addon
    As of this posting it is still out of date.

Hopefully some will create a new filter addon or they will finally update this one since the last update by DerVagabund was on June 4th 2014

There's a patched version in the comments at 06/26/14, 04:29 PM by user Homm that works great.
    Edited by Dominoid on July 21, 2014 2:33PM