The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

boss location map somewhere?

Molisin01
Molisin01
✭✭
I have been doing lots of the dungeons in Cyrodil and in some of them I can not find the boss(s) to complete them. Is there a place online that has maps of these dungeons that also show where the boss is supposed to spawn? I have found excessively many map that show where the skyshard is located in each one, but none show the bosses to complete the dungeon. It's quite a pain to be googling bosses by name or such when a roving band of pvp could come around at any time...
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway some bosses have long spawn times, or I'm just not lucky ;)
    i hate bloodmayne cave
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Not long spawn times... Boss spawn every 10 min after you kill one boss, it's not that long, isn't it? They can spawn randomly, so sometimes you need to kill one boss over and over until other boss spawn.
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    in bloodmayne cave that rule doesn't seem to work, ad in most public dungeon also, u can just go and kill everything and some boss won't spawn
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    public dungeons, some have up to 90 m spawn timers
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the bloodmayne cave, in cyrodil is a hidden boss, need to jump into the whirlwind in the lake

I believe its that dungeon, you are talking about
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    no not that one, bloodmayne cave is the one with the ninroot, one boss just have a long spawn time
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another thread about it

Someone posted he had to wait for 6 hours.....
  • GFBStarWars
    GFBStarWars
    ✭✭✭
    yeah :(