The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New armor question

Elad13
Elad13
✭✭✭
I am not sure if anyone can answer, but with the new armor like glass, is that something that can be crafted in different styles? Like deadric Glass? Or are they jsut drops in a set style? I didn't hear anything either way, perhaps someone else did.

I saw the imperial deadric...again it showed light med and heavy so I am pretty sure this is a set style piece that can not be crafted (unless it is a new motif)...hopefully someone can shed some insight to this...
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, but i read that they'll also have new crafting motifs in the pipeline ...
    ;-)
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems on Reddit they are talking about Light and Medium Glass Armour, which implies it's a motif.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule