The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing when viewing listed items on guild store.

MrMT
MrMT
✭✭✭
This is an odd one. Everything is fine, even with most of the store, until I look up my listed items.

The screen immediately goes black, and the game crashes.

I find it hard to believe this is on my end, as this is the only thing that crashes me, but in case it is, what might it be?
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    One thing to keep in mind is that video card drivers are updated more frequently and usually with performance increases that benefit the games like ESO. For this reason, we encourage you to contact our Customer Support Team with a Game Consultant file so that an agent can verify the dates of the video driver installed on your machine and compare them to the dates of the most recent updates on the manufacturer's site.

Instructions for creating a Game Consultant file are available in this article from our knowledge base.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    Issue rectified itself. I highly doubt it was a driver issue. It was much more likely to be an issue with store functionality at that time.