The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Computer freezes up!!

csparks1
csparks1
✭✭✭
if anyone can help me that would be great. We bought 2 new systems, identical. AMD FX-9590 8-core at 4.72 GHz. 16 Gigs RAM AMD R290 Video w/ 4gigs vram running windows 8.1. Every day both computers crash at least 1 time, and by crash I mean the entire computer locks up - nothing works, and we have to hit reset or hold down the power button. Usually this happens 2-3x a day while playing ESO. At least 1 time a day we get where just the game locks up and we get that box asking us what we were doing when it crashed. Please does anyone have any ideas? Someone told me something about making the game use more cores or something? Hell IDK but I am just so disappointed - bought these systems for this game, and my old one crashes less than these. This is the only game so far that has made the computer crash. Also sometimes when it craashes there is a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers, and sometimes there isn't one.

Thanks in advance
Edited by csparks1 on July 18, 2014 1:19PM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    Are you using any add ons? If so remove them all from the add-on folder and see if that helps. If not make sure you have all the latest drivers for your video cards and system etc.
  • csparks1
    csparks1
    ✭✭✭
    happens even when I turn off all the add-ons in game, do i need to uninstall them really?