The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Night's Silence Set HUGE Bug

Thejollygreenone
Thejollygreenone
✭✭✭
This set's 3-set bonus used to be 40% increased health recovery while hidden.

Through some crazy tooltip error, the 3-set for this crafted armor set says increases stealth speed by 220%.

This is clearly a bug, I made a set to make sure and the speed is no where near 220%, and I can't even tell if there's actually a speed increase at all. Will test further in that area of inquiry.

However it doesn't seem to increase health regen while sneaking either as would the previous set.

So, some ZoS employee, please tell us what the flying fudge face is up with the tooltip to this set? What does it ACTUALLY do?
  • Wolfaen
    Wolfaen
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to hear more on this as well.. Was this change intended? If so the increased movement speed in stealth is bugged and not working correctly.
    Wolfaen Moltencloak | Imperial Dragon Knight
    Wolfaen Bloodcloak | Dark Elf Nightblade
    Wolfaen | High Elf Sorcerer
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfaen wrote: »
    I would like to hear more on this as well.. Was this change intended? If so the increased movement speed in stealth is bugged and not working correctly.

Yeah if the change was intended, a 3 set bonus with some moderate stealth speed would be worth taking for the 5 set weapon crit imo, it's not a dps increase certainly but it could at least serve some purpose ^.^
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it is supposed to either be 22% or whatever amount is required to nullify the stealth speed penalty.

It does not work right now either way, but hopefully the change was intended - a speed bonus is far more useful than health regen out of combat (can't stealth in combat so the bonus would never have applied during an engagement).
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I'm guessing it is supposed to either be 22% or whatever amount is required to nullify the stealth speed penalty.

It does not work right now either way, but hopefully the change was intended - a speed bonus is far more useful than health regen out of combat (can't stealth in combat so the bonus would never have applied during an engagement).

Yeah much agreed here, if this ends up being intended as 22% movement speed in stealth I think I would try out pure stamina damage build just to put use to this set.
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    It's supposed to be a speed bonus of 60% and it's scheduled for a fix with update 3.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114301/night-s-silence-set-bonus-broken

"ZOS_GinaBruno

Thanks everyone, this is scheduled to be fixed (both the tooltip and the bonus itself) when we release Update 3. For the record, the correct stealth bonus is 60% and not 220%."
    Edited by Padhraigh on July 4, 2014 6:11AM
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯