Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

A FIX FOR FPS los

mfischer303b14_ESO
Turn off your ingame sound OFF, has fixed FPS for me.
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    Or turn down the particles, the issues may be related to the new lighting engine, and particles LOVE having lighting effects.
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    People tried putting the settings to lowest possible and turning everything off and guess what everything is the same just *** looking.
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    Nice try OP, but that dosnt help.

The problem is that the G-Card is going into idle mode.
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer unsubbing and uninstalling ;)
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems more like a memory leak to me. I can play at max settings in among huge zergs with no problems at all. Then randomly 20,30,40, minutes into the game my FPS will suddenly drop to unplayable rates. Which can be solved by simply restarting the game. Although each time before my fps drops is completely random. Today i was having to relog every 15 minutes or so. Yesterday i was relogging every 40 minutes or so.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer unsubbing and uninstalling ;)

Edgy.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

We just finished pushing a hotfix for the FPS issue. So don't forget to download this update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed nothing.
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand that non stable FPS in game, really 20 fps in 1 sec drop sometiems even more.
  • Mad_Dog_Reno
    Hello all,

We just finished pushing a hotfix for the FPS issue. So don't forget to download this update.

Well that hotfix changed nothing when still frames drops to 5-6 in cyrodiil when more players around.
    "Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated"
  • Mud_Puppy
    Mud_Puppy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Does nothing.
    /kill
  • RoyalPurple
    your so called hot fix Is about as worthless as this game has become.