The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Crypts of Heart, Are there any purple BoP set pieces

Kayira
Kayira
✭✭✭✭
I have run crypts of heart around 5 times completely now. I know that is not much but until now the only drops I have got is vet 12 fire, air and martial set pieces green and blue and some other random blue junk.

So I am asking you now, have you found anything comparable to the worm cult set in this dungeon? Are there any purple BoP set pieces with group stats?

In short what I am asking: Is there any point of running crypt of hearts for loot or is there literally only some junk set pieces you can sell and some random purple and blue loot?

I am slowly getting the feeling there is no useful loot to make running this dungeon useful. If my feeling is correct I am really wondering how you can add content to a game without anything useful in it....
EU PC
In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.

How they did it?
    Zero insight into good mmo design. Or they simply want everyone to quit the game, so they can move onto the next project sooner.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)