The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB Hemorrhage Question

dragnier
dragnier
✭✭✭
Is NB Hemorrhage bonus supposed to be additive or multiplicative?

Base hit = 100%

Base Crit = 150% or 50% crit bonus

I tested on my v12 vs. some Welwas in Craglorn. My base hits were for 377 and my crits hit for 584.

584 / 377 = 1.549071618 on my calculator. Rounded to the nearest hundredth, that is 1.55 or 155% for a crit bonus of 55%

Now, if the bonus from Hemorrhage is supposed to be additive, then that would make our crit bonus as NB's 60% but I'm only seeing 55%. This leads me to believe that our 2/2 Hemorrhage bonus is either multiplicative or just not working.

50% x 10% = 55%

Or

50% + 1/2 Hemorrhage (5%) + 2/2 Hemorrhage (5%) should = 60% but the second tier isn't adding.

That all being said, I've tested the Shadow Stone buff and it is additive, which makes me believe even more that our Hemorrhage should also be additive and isn't working properly.
  • redferne.requiemneb18_ESO
    A base rule in most MMO is that percentage are multiplicative.

The alternatives are the tooltip is misleading and/or the passive is bugged.
    Edited by redferne.requiemneb18_ESO on June 27, 2014 4:52PM
  • davidetombab16_ESO
    davidetombab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hermorrage is bugged since beta, try to respek skills and hit some mobs without hermorrage, nothing changes
    Edited by davidetombab16_ESO on June 27, 2014 6:07PM
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hermorrage is bugged since beta, try to respek skills and hit some mobs without hermorrage, nothing changes

Hemorrhage works, just that it only gives the bonus as mentioned by the OP.
    Samadhi wrote: »
    Re: Hemorrhage

Without an assassination skill on my bar
    375 normal
    563 crit

Critting at 1.50x damage

With an assassination skill on my bar
    375 normal
    582 crit

Critting at 1.55x damage

Looks like the 10% calculation is not a straight 10% added but a 10% of the existing crit bonus multiplier.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.