Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lvl37 grouped with V1 guys & No XP in Coldharbour

waazup
waazup
✭✭
Hi all,
I was grouped with some friends and they took me to Coldharbour for a look see.
While there we killed a number of mobs, and I noticed I got NO xp, is this normal, or a patch bug?
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, but I'm in impression that the 5 lvl limit for exp goes both ways meaning if mob is over 5 levels lower or higher you do not get exp from it.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people are having issues with xp awards showing on the UI at the time they are earned. I have had it happen a couple of times but found /reloadui caused the extra points to finally appear on my bar.

Others have said re-logging will help them get the xp to show and for some just using menu's works. As I understand it you are still earning xp it is just not showing up instantly. :D
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »
    Not sure, but I'm in impression that the 5 lvl limit for exp goes both ways meaning if mob is over 5 levels lower or higher you do not get exp from it.

This is correct.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one 'exception' to that rule, is Veteran level (all of them) are classed as L50
    So a V12 player will still get exp from a L46 mob.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    The one 'exception' to that rule, is Veteran level (all of them) are classed as L50
    So a V12 player will still get exp from a L46 mob.

True and good to mention cause this might not be clear for everyone.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waazup wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I was grouped with some friends and they took me to Coldharbour for a look see.
    While there we killed a number of mobs, and I noticed I got NO xp, is this normal, or a patch bug?
    This should be how it works, to prevent lowbies leeching XP off high levels, aka. power-leveling.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on July 1, 2014 6:54AM