The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Armor Question?

xgraceling
xgraceling
Soul Shriven
So I've been spending time leveling up my Nightblade and all, however, when I initially created the character I meant to invest in medium armor but ended up going all heavy armor. Then I realized how much more beneficial it'd be to use medium. I also wish now I had invested more in the Shadow skill line but I focused on only Assassination and Siphoning... Plus I already invested in heavy armor... Should I just start over? ._.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can respec at the Shrine of Stendarr. It's 100g per point spent. There is no need to start over. If you want to level skills, you can put points in them and either use them, or just put them on your action bar before you turn in a quest, then change back to something else. I would advise to use a combination of medium and light armor. I wouldn't personally bother with heavy armor much, only to get the skill Immovable which is very good.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • xgraceling
    xgraceling
    Soul Shriven
    Worstluck wrote: »
    You can respec at the Shrine of Stendarr. It's 100g per point spent. There is no need to start over. If you want to level skills, you can put points in them and either use them, or just put them on your action bar before you turn in a quest, then change back to something else. I would advise to use a combination of medium and light armor. I wouldn't personally bother with heavy armor much, only to get the skill Immovable which is very good.

Thank you very much! I didn't even know that. This makes life a lot easier. ^^"