The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swallow Soul healing bug

Teevesnacks
Teevesnacks
✭✭✭
Update 1: Looks like weapon enchants are affecting the heal amount

Update 2: After respeccing it seems strife is not affected by the reduction, I also did not spec into Soul Siphoner as I believe this may be causing the healing reduction

Update 3: Strife is affected by the heal reduction if you have an enchanted weapon and melee attack first then use strife

VR1 High Elf Nightblade

I've come across a reproducible bug with the healing from swallow soul

Basically if you cast elemental blockade(any aoe seems to trigger this though) and then cast swallow soul the healing is reduced significantly, almost as if the percentage heal is being calculated off the previous ability used.

I have noticed quite a few times where I am using only single target abilities and the healing amount is reduced mid-fight but I am unable to ascertain which skills are causing this as it can happen randomly.

I find this to be a very irritating issue as my survivability is cut short dramatically :neutral_face:

Edit: This issue was happening pre 1.2.3 but I have only got around to posting it now apologies for my laziness
Edited by Teevesnacks on June 29, 2014 6:41AM
  • Taiminator
    Taiminator
    ✭✭✭
    I've just noticed this happening, not sure what caused it though. I didnt have any AoE skill on my bar. was using Crippling Grasp and Funnel Health and at some point the heal ticks went down to 10-15 from the usual 200-350.
    Pact Bosmer Nightblade DPS, Tank or healer
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having a new issue occasionally where if I use Funnel Health as an opener, it applies damage and puts me into combat but doesn't actually give me any HoT at all.

Very frustrating. :neutral_face:
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.