The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vampire/Werewolf skill lines

mra4nii
mra4nii
✭✭
Say i'm a vampire already with related quest completed. And i maxed out this skill line. What happens if i'm cured? Does skill line remains or it disappear and invested skill points are returned(or not)?
And after cure, can i go and start Werewolf line? Or maybe get the vamp bite again?

Thank you
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't lose your progress, so if you become a vamp again, you'd still be lvl 10. You can then become a WW and level that line.

I'm not sure about if the points are returned or not.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you cure the disease, the skill points are not refunded, until you go to the respec shrine. They stay where you placed them, so if you get infected again, they skill points would be there. I recommend respeccing first before curing, if you would like to use those skill points somewhere else.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • mra4nii
    mra4nii
    ✭✭
    Thank for explanation. If i had doubts in playing both lines, now i certainly will do this:)