Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Fighters Guild Passives - Apply At All Times?

Dagoth_Rac
Dagoth_Rac
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
The Fighters Guild passives that increase damage against Daedra ("Slayer") and gain Ultimate from killing Daedra ("Banish the Wicked") ... when do they apply? Tooltips say nothing, which makes me think they apply at all times. But I don't want to take them if they only affect damage/kills from Fighters Guild abilities or require me to have Fighter's Guild abilities on my hot bar or something like that. I just cannot justify having Fighters Guild skills on my bar when they cost so much stamina.

Thanks!
  • Tobiz
    Tobiz
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they work on all kills from all spells, but only daedra/undead enemies.
    Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    The fighter guild passives are always active. You can get the benefits even if you are not using fighter guild skills.