Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Guild

Grendel3232
Where can I go to figure out what current guilds are recruiting. Is there a place to see current guild choices.

Thanks
  • KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild forums may be a good place to start - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-guild-headquarters - or you can watch for chat in game.

You can be a member of up to 5 player guilds (and all the NPC guilds) and joining is by account, not character. I am in a large trading guild and a small social guild. I may join a PvP and trials focussed guild later when I have finished soloing through the story, but for now I am good.
  • Grendel3232
    Thanks for the great answer. Just a quick follow up, what is an npc guild?
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of the guilds only recruits when you group with them, and they think you will fit right in, with there play style, social, and so on

Some only recruits very few, like trails guilds, so they only have the needed members to run it, and some more

• catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great answer. Just a quick follow up, what is an npc guild?

Right now you can join 3 npc (non player character, so computer controlled) guilds, the fighter's guild, mages guild, and the undaunted. Each one has a main quest line and they plan to add more npc guilds in the future.