The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account2

crimsonqueen
NOW to add insult to injury, he just checked his email. Now it says his account is cancelled but the charges haven't been reversed. Any idea wtf is going on? He is very active and this is frustrating as hell for him. He doesn't have the money to re-sub if it comes to that and if he has to wait past today I'm sure he'll just give up and actually request a refund.
PLEASE help, this really is getting ridiculous

• crimsonqueen
    Also. he's a guild master so this looks really bad for his reputation. Also, he's one that has helped the GM that comes in and kills bots, at least 2x and he sends bot reports as he finds the bots. He's very helpful so of all people for this to happen to he's one of the worst people for it to happen to :(
  • crimsonqueen
    On top of all of this, he did send in a ticket for a phone call. The site said it was 'less than a one minute wait' that was almost 3 hours ago. It'd be great if someone was looking into this.. This is the first game we've played together since we met, that we both liked. I don't want to lose that..
  • crimsonqueen
    He keeps asking me to add info, so please forgive the multiple posts. He's STILL not received even a confirmation email regarding the email ticket or the call ticket. Whenever I contact zenimax I always get a response within an hour. And this is several tickets later and not even one, hey we got your email and we're working on it. NOT A WORD. Sorry for the caps but dammit, something would be better than no response.
  • crimsonqueen
    ok day 3 and my account is still down. i have put in several tickets and a few call back requests. this is starting to **** me off. not because of the amount of money off my card (180 day sub) &(the setup fee to play in the first place 30 day sub) but the fact that something so simple has yet to be fixed. it really is simple give me my 180 day game time. or refund the money. refund the setup cost. after reading other posts i know that i am not the only one this is happening to. it is sad that such a great game is being killed off but something so stupid.

you have all my info.
    my login
    my email
    my secret question answer
    my cell number

now fix my account.

the p***ed off boyfriend,
    ryan

reference code:
    140513-032638
    140514-015020