The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Account

crimsonqueen
Okay, my boyfriend is so frustrated he's ready to uninstall the game so I thought I better try and get something done.
Firstly, we both paid that 30 required amount like everyone else and should've started our 30 day period a few days ago. And we both got the 5 extra days. BUT, now starting yesterday morning, He hasn't been able to log into the game, or even the forums. He's tried everything, and yes, I mean everything, to log on. That's why I'm having to post.
We called the 800# that was associated with this account only to get a terrible recording. And it stated it will call us back?
And the thing is, why does my game work, my forum ID work and nothing of his does. It says his card has expired and he needs to get a new card activated. That's on the forum. On the game it says basically the same thing.
Please help, he's really to the point he will uninstall and I.. just don't want to find out how much worse his frustrations might lead to.
Thanks in advance,
Jen
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    account.elderscrollsonline.com login and check the exp date on the credit card he used for the payment. Most likely his card has expired and you need a valid payment method setup before you can login to any of the forums/ingame
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • crimsonqueen
    No, it's not expired, as the 6 month sub that he added yesterday has already cleared and is on the statement that it has been taken out.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @crimsonqueen. If he hasn't already, please advise you boyfriend to put in a ticket with out Support Team using our website. He can put in a call-back request or an email ticket, and a member of our Support Team will get back to him. They will be happy to investigate his account and help him get back into the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • crimsonqueen
    he already has put in a ticket and no one has responded. He put it in yesterday.
  • crimsonqueen
    ok day 3 and my account is still down. i have put in several tickets and a few call back requests. this is starting to **** me off. not because of the amount of money off my card (180 day sub) &(the setup fee to play in the first place 30 day sub) but the fact that something so simple has yet to be fixed. it really is simple give me my 180 day game time. or refund the money. refund the setup cost. after reading other posts i know that i am not the only one this is happening to. it is sad that such a great game is being killed off but something so stupid.

you have all my info.
    my login
    my email
    my secret question answer
    my cell number

now fix my account.

the p***ed off boyfriend,
    ryan
    Edited by crimsonqueen on May 14, 2014 4:24PM