The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Downtime Maintenance Consistency

kilronb14_ESO
kilronb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have to say, they are being rather consistant with their maintenance/down times usually only lasting 2-4 hours max. Most other MMO's I have played would have a downtime of 24 hours. I'd rather Be inconvenienced for a few hours and not for 24 straight. I just wish they would stick to their posted maintenance schedule.
  • JBerkleyJr
    JBerkleyJr
    Soul Shriven
    They seem to be consistently taking them down when I'm home from work for an unusual reason (sick, doctor, etc). *smirk*
  • kilronb14_ESO
    kilronb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Also I was upset when the game released and the bugs I had been reporting throughout the Beta were not fixed till the recent updates (and even then there are still some they haven't gotten to yet. Their down time scheduling does seam to change when its most inconvenient to me. I know the cant please everyone, but it does seem like they are not putting their best effort into it.