The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mobs Dying

Chomppa
Chomppa
✭✭✭
So lately , I have been seeing players walking up to mobs without tagging or even fighting the monster and the monster would die , anyone have explanation for this ? Saw this in starter areas in Cold Harbor and Stormhaven .
:):D:(;):\:o:s:p:'(:|B):#o:)<3 (*) >:)
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this happen, but have experienced something close. On several occasions I would be able to "one-shot" mobs in Coldharbour with "silver bolts". I wasn't doing anything different then normal. I would just walk up to them and fire, just like always. Very strange.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Chomppa
    Chomppa
    ✭✭✭
    Ulvich wrote: »
    I haven't seen this happen, but have experienced something close. On several occasions I would be able to "one-shot" mobs in Coldharbour with "silver bolts". I wasn't doing anything different then normal. I would just walk up to them and fire, just like always. Very strange.

I was just making sure if anyone has experienced this , I don't want to be reporting legit players . lol
    :):D:(;):\:o:s:p:'(:|B):#o:)<3 (*) >:)
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Ulvich wrote: »

Silver bolts has a small chance to deal big extra damage on undead and daedric enemies, check the tooltip of the skill.
    Edited by Belrim on May 8, 2014 1:51AM
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.