The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bug: Torug's Pact set

Some_Jerk
Some_Jerk
✭✭✭
While having 5 pieces of torug's pact equipped my attack speed increases by a noticable amount, and I assume this is not intended. (if it is, sweet!)
I would also like to state (while I'm here) how dissapointed I am with the "agility" passive given in medium armour- which appears to add nothing to the player's attack speed. The current speed bonus that one gets while equipping five pieces of the torug's pact set should probably be equivalent to the agility ability two skill points in.
  • datusincub17_ESO
    .. and here I was thinking I was just getting better at using my weapons, and that's why I was able to do combos, like a normal TES game :-( So no matter how high your weapon skill is, your technique never improves, like in a real TES game? You are just allowed to put more points in un-inspired passives who's effects are almost unnoticeable. Sadness.

Well, I hereby request that you guys (devs) actually consider doing what my false hopes lead me to believe, otherwise I barely see the point in leveling weapon skills. I don't want more hotbar options. I want it to work like a TES game should.

• Ryoendymon
    Ryoendymon
    ✭✭
    I thought torugs pact just made your enchants proc more often on weapons, not ups your speed of attacking
  • Aldarund
    Aldarund
    ✭✭
    Its a know issues and its already fixed on pts. Read the pts patch notes