The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing party members in dungeon

ladyrio1b14_ESO
After I've formed a party and we go into a dungeon, my other party members disappear leaving only their party marker visible. they cannot see me and I cannot see them. This has happened in more than one dungeon. What is that about and how do I over come that?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's a standard dungeon (Not group specific such as Spindleclutch or Elden Hollow), it may be quest related phasing...

Phasing meaning other characters are in a different part of the quest 'timeline' or they chose a different quest path as some point, up to and including having already completed the quest.

The first thing to try is to have an 'invisible' character go the group menu and TRAVEL TO PLAYER to one of you that is visible...(Group leader is usually a good choice to simplify things).

They may have to re-enter after walking from nearest wayshrine, but this will often correct the issue.

(I and a friend have even had this happen in the major cities sometimes, un-quest related,)

I know it seems absurd to Travel to somewhere you already are, but this will put you and your members in the same phase, unless it's for one of the above reasons...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS