The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil - Disconnects when joining a party

supernico
supernico
✭✭✭
Didn't test somewhere else since most of the time i'm in Cyrodiil. It doesn't always happen, but most of the time when I'm invited into a group and I try to join (press F) since the moment I press F my game lags until disconnect. Then it's nothing I can do about it. Unless I get kicked from that party I can't reconnect back. My client lags in the login screen until I get an error.
Whats going on?
Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.