Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Price check over "Kuta" runes

Ithug
Ithug
✭✭
Hi, I would like to know what is the price of Kuta runes in your Faction, Guild Stores or via the Zone Chat.

Actually in my GStore they went up from 4k to 5k...
Which is huge..
Also I see people trying to buy them for 1.5k in Zone chat, but I never managed to buy them for less than 3K.
Edited by Ithug on April 30, 2014 12:55PM
*Kal Vas Flam*
- "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Its a sellers market so people will get what they think they can. For me I wouldn't pay more than 1.5k for one and any person offering less for the glyph after its been made would get blocked for being a horses rear end..
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on the level of the glyph as well. VR10 legendary glyphs sell for more than 1.5k because Enchanting is very hard to level. Scarcity + demand = higher prices.
  • Ithug
    Ithug
    ✭✭
    Not talking of glyph right here.. Asking for the RUNE price.
    *Kal Vas Flam*
    - "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OHHH in that case bottom price I've seen is 500g per. I actually hadn't seen them going for 3k or 5k. Pretty crazy. May be the zone you're trying to buy/sell in. Different levels will have different demand for mats.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give you 50g each. They're not that rare ...
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    On EU megaserver ebonheart pact side they cost 2k upwards. Price going up because of inflation and more people being able to use them thought.
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver