The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Today's patch (29/04) •Forgotten Soul: The Central Welkynd Stone is now interactable on the quest st

Gilrael
Gilrael
NOT WORKING - please test before writting patch comments...
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    The patch is not yet live, it got postponed.
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The patch failed and didn't go in. Please read the news before commenting.
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • Gilrael
    Gilrael
    Thanks for info.

I read patch note right before playing and it was not obvious to me. Also nobody in games told me that and we were many to discuss at the quest bug.

So, one advise to the devs: if you want people to complain less, be more efficient in communication. A message on the log in screen sayoing that the patch was not successfull could have avoid a lot of frustration on the player side, but I have alreday noticed that communictaion is not Zenimax strong point...
  • Gilrael
    Gilrael
    typing is awfull today, in particular in a post complaining about communication :smiley: sorry for that :p
  • WylieCoyote1511
    WylieCoyote1511
    ✭✭✭
    Gilrael wrote: »
    NOT WORKING - please test before writting patch comments...

Please read before writing stupid comments!