The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion: Veteran Only Campaign

pignouf
pignouf
Please divide campaigns in two categories for starting:

5 campaigns for Veteran Only and 5 for the others players below 50. (and of course vet can't access the low level campaigns).

Today, i refuse to travel to Cyrodill with my low level chars, because i don't want to be ganked by raid groups full of Vets rank 10.
Edited by pignouf on April 26, 2014 3:05PM
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

your logic is flawed.

The guild I am in has people of all levels within it.

No matter what level we are, we PVP together. We have level 15's who play with level VR10's. If they separated campagins, then what woudl be the point of palying PVP with friends who are low level?
    Edited by SwampRaider on April 26, 2014 4:30PM
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Harbingers
    Harbingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommended a VR10 only hardcore rule set campaign but only one. for those that really wanna get down and funky
    ~ Immersion is no substitute for Exposition ~
    Karesh Zeal - VR12 Templar - Live
    Abyssiana Zeal - VR10 Dragon Knight - Beta - Retired by Zenimax 5/27
  • WhskySoldr
    Cyrodiil is far too large of an area to effectively cut the populations in half. It might work if they cut the number of campaigns, for a while. Then they would have to constantly add and subtract campaigns as people level up into the vet ranked areas. By the time the same people will be complaining that their VR1s can't compete with the VR12s so there should be even more division.
  • Lickyo
    Lickyo
    Soul Shriven
    how about you level up instead of crying on the forums
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭
    1. Get off the Supply Routes.
    2. Get off your Horse
    3. Use Sneak
    4. Run with other people if you absolutely have to mount
    5. Level up
    6. Slot a defensive.
    7. Youre not level 10 in cyrodiil, youre level 50. Although you do have less passives/skillpoints (but this ceases to be a problem if you hit around level 20ish, and have picked up some skyshards).

I can think of some more. But you wont listen.