Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Should the level 20-23 dungeons be showing up on my map?

jmd123
jmd123
I noticed that the first set of dungeons showed up on my map once I had reached a certain level. Two of the dungeons (Banished Cells was one of them) are way across the world map where I haven't traveled to yet.

I completed all three of these dungeons, and now I'm level 22, but there aren't any other dungeons showing up on the world map. I can use the Group Finder to look for a group for three different level 20-23 dungeons, but I don't see them on the map. I was just wondering if I should be seeing these next 3 dungeons on the map?

Thanks

Best Answers

• MongooseOne
    MongooseOne
    ✭✭✭
    If you visit an inn and find some Undaunted there talk to them, they will mark the dungeons on your map. You can only get to the local dungeon on foot and can travel to the other 2 with group finder after completing first one.
    Edited by MongooseOne on April 13, 2014 9:26PM
    Answer ✓
  • marioncobretti
    You can also teleport to them using your map after you find their location by talking to the Undaunted.
    Answer ✓