Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Gold Spammer using guild invites to spam

bathynomusESO
bathynomusESO
✭✭✭
How can I block this? Any addons that block this?
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Once you get the guild invite hit "n" to bring up the notifications menu. When you click the "x" to decline the invitation you get three options: Decline, Report, and Ignore. I report, then ignore, then decline.

EDIT: As far as blocking blind guild invites I don't think you can. I looked through the UI but didn't see it. I checked the forums and all I found was "you can't." I used /feedback in game to ask for the function but I am just one person. It may take quite a few requests be it becomes a priority.
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on April 12, 2014 6:21PM
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    agreed need something else to block these, reporting them does nothing they hop on to another character and repeat the process, it started for me 2 days ago and today its been constant declining of fake guild invites, i hate RMT and its ruining my enjoyment of the game
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not got spam invites yet. It is better to keep reporting them, then pretend that they are not there.

Like the old saying:
    "One can not cure cancer by saying it is not there"

Also, ZOS is working on the problem and they have ban several thousands accounts already. If the players work on this problem with ZOS, we can beat them! Let us at least try to make this a better game and fan based. We can not give up hope for that goal and always work towards it.
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised to find that there's no setting to block unsolicited guild, party, and friend invitations. I thought the need for that was a no-brainer.

(edited for spelling)
    Edited by Sue_D_Nim on April 12, 2014 6:43PM
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath