Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

I need a simple answer with simple words

ymn_ars
ymn_ars
Im a european and my country is garbage so my english doesnt provide to me understand all those fancy words written by eso employees on topics or mails.I've activated my subscription today and my 13 euros is gone for like 4 hours should i be worried and what happens if i cancel my subscription ? thanks.
  • Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you make a purchase the vendor makes a test on your card to verify funds, it generally goes away after a day or two.
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
    Options
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    It should take from 3 days to 1 week to have your money returned (maximum).

You can cancel your subscription at any time.

You should not be worried.

You can call your bank if it takes longer than 1 week to get your money back, and i suggest you make a ticket using the support button on the main page also.
    Options
  • Splattzilla
    From my experience, they only deducted 1USD then added it back into my account assuming just to test out my credentials. When it comes time for subscription charge they will deduct the correct amount for the fee. Also adding that I will be subbing for this game for quite some time, loving it.
    To succeed you must do the things that you think you cannot.
    Options
  • ymn_ars
    ymn_ars
    @awkwarrd
    yeah i've used it i said like where is my 13 euro and they sent me something like an essay and i didnt understand, what about subscription cancel should i do it ?
    Edited by ymn_ars on April 8, 2014 5:01PM
    Options
  • Hyperventilate
    Hyperventilate
    ✭✭✭
    You shouldn't be worried.

They are making sure you have a real way of paying for your subscription in May (if you chose to pay a monthly rate.)

Your funds will be given back to you. It depends on your bank how long they will hold the funds, but it will be given back.
    Options
  • ymn_ars
    ymn_ars

They are making sure you have a real way of paying for your subscription in May (if you chose to pay a monthly rate.)

Your funds will be given back to you. It depends on your bank how long they will hold the funds, but it will be given back.

dude what about subscription cancel ?
    Options
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    ymn_ars wrote: »
    That is up to you.

I would give it time, it's been what, 5 hours now?
    3 days to 1 week, it should fix itself.
    Options
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    ymn_ars wrote: »

If you do not cancel your subscription, on day 30 day trial ends you will be charged for next month paid subscription. Cancel or not is your choice, but if no cancel than auto charge in ~a month.
    What do you gain by criticizing a CSR complaint?
    Options