The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Phone Support Waiting Time

FlamingRuby
Hello,
This is not a rage thread i was just curious on what is the waiting time for a support to call you on phone?
I am waiting more than 15 hours and i am wandering when they will call.
I am having almost all day available to call me except European times that are midnight to morning.
Just waiting for them to fix me a final step on my account so i can finally play:)

ps.I had problem with the code being invalid.Not their fault:)
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, it may be a while as there's a few people having problems :smile:

What problem are you having?
    Options
  • FlamingRuby
    No Credit Card and i want to activate the 30 days.
    I can not add my paypal cause i only use it via my bank account and they want a credit card.(Ye dont like Credit cards)
    So i made a ticket and i asked if i can have the 30 days and if i can not fix my paypal i will sub to the game with game time cards.
    They asked to verify my email(Hopefully by replying to them) and what is my date of birth.
    No news from them since.Hopefully they are fixing it and i can soon play:)
    Options
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes. They should fix it for you. I'd reply to the email and just check they got the details, as they automatically close tickets after a few days.

That said, I am paying via Paypal using my bank account.
    Options
  • BrierTOG
    BrierTOG
    ✭✭✭
    hmm ok started request 3/4 still not been called. Or called when i am asleep and times i didn't put up for being able to be called back.

Just to be sure i updated the email they send me again today but i am starting to wonder if they are being fully read. Oh well i hope i will get an answer soon. Same for you guys.
    Edited by BrierTOG on April 8, 2014 10:45AM
    Options
  • FlamingRuby
    Hope they will finally reply to my email or call me on phone!
    After the 3 days waiting i took from the shop i bough the CD-Key and it was invalid i dont want to wait any more for the sub model..
    Hopefully i will take a call from them soon or have a mail.
    ps.I have replied to their email.
    Waiting..Waiting..Waiting...
    Options