The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I GOT SUSPENDED?

LonelyCloud
Okay, so i was ESO as normally, i was just killings mobs with my friends for about 10 hours, and we have been playing since 5 days early access, suddenly a message appeared saying ( i got booted from the server ) i tried to log back in and it said my information was incorrect. When i tried to login from ESO website it said i have been suspended. I don't why, no emails about it, i made a ticket but no response, I am 100% sure I did nothing wrong, please help me....
  • Hyperventilate
    Hyperventilate
    ✭✭✭
    There is not much the forum can do to help you except speculate. There have been rumors about that people are being suspended for farming a particular boss and/or an enemy spawn point. But these are just rumors -- I do not know if they are fact.

The only thing you can do is wait for support to contact you.

Edit: They are probably swamped with support and bug tickets. I would not be surprised if it took a couple days to get back to you.
    Edited by Hyperventilate on April 7, 2014 11:07PM
    Options
  • Moobs
    Moobs
    ✭✭✭
    Farming for 10 hours? You probably got reported as a bot. Submit a ticket.
    Options
  • LonelyCloud
    Moobs wrote: »
    Farming for 10 hours? You probably got reported as a bot. Submit a ticket.
    Well i was always doing quests in the main time, and always in different places... If this is the case, it's ridiculous
    Options
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    Call customer support. You'll be on hold for an hour or so but it's the only way you'll get an actual person to talk to you. DO NOT let them put you on hold for any reason. I got hung up on after allowing them to do that.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7654/kw/phone
    Edited by Nyxx on April 7, 2014 11:15PM
    The Psijic Order
    Options
  • LonelyCloud
    Nyxx wrote: »
    Call customer support. You'll be on hold for an hour or so but it's the only way you'll get an actual person to talk to you. DO NOT let them put you on hold for any reason. I got hung up on after allowing them to do that.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7654/kw/phone
    Yep i put my number down i should get a phone call soon, i mean this is so bad, i was just having fun with friends suddenly got suspended, not even the reason for it.. Thanks for the help buddy :)

Options
  • Knottypine
    Knottypine
    ✭✭✭
    There have been rumors about that people are being suspended for farming a particular boss and/or an enemy spawn point. But these are just rumors -- I do not know if they are fact.

Well that's kind of scary... if I'm not high enough level to advance to a higher level area I don't want to risk being suspended for killing in the same areas. Hope it's just rumor.
    Options
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    Yep i put my number down i should get a phone call soon, i mean this is so bad, i was just having fun with friends suddenly got suspended, not even the reason for it.. Thanks for the help buddy :)

It's been over 24 hours and no one actually returned my call and I doubt they will. Waited on hold for an hour and twenty minutes and got someone. I doubt they'll actually call you back if you leave your number....so consider just turning on your phone speaker and let it sit next to you on hold for an hour instead.
    The Psijic Order
    Options
  • LonelyCloud

It's been over 24 hours and no one actually returned my call and I doubt they will. Waited on hold for an hour and twenty minutes and got someone. I doubt they'll actually call you back if you leave your number....so consider just turning on your phone speaker and let it sit next to you on hold for an hour instead.
    yep i am calling them now, thanks buddy

Options
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    There have been rumors about that people are being suspended for farming a particular boss and/or an enemy spawn point. But these are just rumors -- I do not know if they are fact.

That better just be a rumor. I know they want us to quest to level but taking out every other option is going to turn players away. Some people HATE quests. They should be able to grind and participate in Cyrodiil for levels instead.

The Psijic Order
    Options
  • LonelyCloud

That better just be a rumor. I know they want us to quest to level but taking out every other option is going to turn players away. Some people HATE quests. They should be able to grind and participate in Cyrodiil for levels instead.

Completely agreed, I mean it's not that i don't like quest, i actually do them but on times i wait for my friends to do quest, in that main time i just want to kill mobs to level up and wait, If i can't do that, where is the MMO factor of the game?
    Options