The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot whisper other players in game in chat but they can whisper me.

infoub17_ESO22
Cannot whisper other players in game in chat but they can whisper me.
I've had this issue for a few days now. I use to be able to whisper people.j

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  • infoub17_ESO22
    I contacted support via this site and get a canned response that has nothing to do with fixing this issue. Is this the support I can expect moving forward with my subscription?
  • Vyndeleron
    Vyndeleron
    ✭✭✭
    It's either due to faction issue... anti-spam kicked in... and/or just server/chat lag are my guess
  • Mojodishu
    Mojodishu
    Same here. people can whisper me, but i can't whisper them, checked and we have same faction
  • Tasmen
    Tasmen
    It's related to you trying to whisper someone that is khajiit I am guessing. I've noticed the only people that I cannot whisper are that race.
  • infoub17_ESO22
    It has nothing to do with whispering a khajiit. Now I can't "say" or "Zone" chat. It's gotten progressively worse and there is no support to contact about it. Support for this software is a joke. I feel like this company is griefing me. On top if it all they locked me out of my account until I put up a subscription before this one is up. That should not have happened until my prepaid 30 days with the purchase of the software was up.

I have 30 people in my guild but we can't access the bank as well.

Quests are broken all over the place.

I get DC'd left and right.

I've had to re-install this piece of *** several times trying to figure it out on my own to no avail.

I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth about this company.
  • infoub17_ESO22
    Support finally came through and fixed this although I was passed off, ignored and a bit of abuse.

New patch is fixing my quest issues. but still getting ctd's
  • becauseno1
    i got same whisp / zone /say prob cannot even trade / Send mail atm... waiting for fix....
    Edited by becauseno1 on April 28, 2014 11:09AM
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    Blessed is he who expects nothing; for he shall not be disappointed.
  • rasmaral
    rasmaral
    Soul Shriven
    Has your problem been fixed BECAUSENO1? If so how did they or u did it?
    Das ist kein gutes Zeichen. Wisst ihr was ein gutes Zeichen wäre? Kostenlose Milchsemmeln! Wem würde das nicht gefallen. Sheogorath