The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In light of all the downtime anger, I feel this needs to be said

faluciousub17_ESO
There's a lot of people pissed off at the amount of bugs and downtime we've experienced, myself included. Look at my comment/post history, I've experienced an unbelievable amount of rage due to the wrinkles that have to be ironed out.

That said, ESO is a fantastic game. I'm not shilling. I'm serious.

I'm so angry because I haven't been able to stop thinking about this game since I started playing on Sunday. I'm angry because I want to experience content beyond what I saw in the beta. I'm angry because I want to cook up all those guar eggs I've been hoarding for the last few levels.

Bethesda usually releases TES titles with construction sets. They make the game then set it free. Releasing an MMO is a big step as far as providing constant development and troubleshooting is concerned, especially for a developer that encourages consumer customization.

I'm still pissed off, but I love this game. Let's try to keep that perspective when falling through the world or being unable to interact with NPCs or having to constantly /reloadui or whatever the case may be.

Hey Devs, thanks for making such a cool game. I hope it continues to become the game we know it can be.
Edited by faluciousub17_ESO on April 3, 2014 6:46PM
Our sugar is yours, friend.